CLIENT PROCEDURES & INFORMATION (Yes, I will walk you through all this during your appointment…)
1. FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
2. Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. DO NOT COME IN EARLY unless you texted and I’ve answered that I’m ready for you.
3. Wear a mask (I have them if you forget) and hand sanitize.
4. Fill out and sign the COVID-19 screening form (yes, again), sensitive areas form and any other paperwork needed.
5. Go directly to the treatment room.
6. Put your clothes and other belongings in the bin provided.
7. Use hand sanitizer after your treatment.
8. When you leave the treatment room, please keep your mask on until you have left my home.
13. IF YOU NEED TO USE THE WASHROOM – Use the clean hand towel provided on the counter after washing your hands with soap and water and leave it on the counter. The washroom will be disinfected after a client uses it and a fresh towel provided for each client.
NOTES: I will be following all requirements from the Alberta government as well as CCMOTA (my professional association). This includes PPE for me, full disinfection and laundry protocols, cross contamination protocols as well as some bonus recommendations to minimize viral spore counts in enclosed spaces. EVERYTHING you come in contact with will have been fully disinfected to the very best of my ability. My child is on immunosuppressants and I have clients who are as well. I take this VERY seriously.